Sunday, September 16, 2007

Make money online with adsense - Does not comply with our policies!

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Google AdSense Team mentioned that Google ads in a way that does not comply with their policies. Therefore temporarily I have to remove my google ads until further investigation. Which area caused the problem until now still not very sure. The only thing I noticed that in my previous post I attached a video and the video screen shots google logo appeared just below my search box. This is the only possible cause because now I am still waiting their reply e-mail after I removed the video. Hopefully they can accept. Therefore please be careful when you attached any video and make sure the screen shots free from google logo. If you have an idea please leave your comment. Tq
Make money with google adsense was not an easy as you think..Good Luck
Below is their e-mail..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

While reviewing your account, we noticed that you are currently
displaying Google ads in a way that does not comply with our policies. For
instance, we found violations of AdSense policies on pages such as
myadsense-gold.blogspot.com.

Publishers are not permitted to make prominent use of "Google Brand
Features" on sites showing Google ads. Google Brand Features include
Google logos, product screen shots, or other distinctive features
Additionally, publishers may not place Google ads on sites incorporating Google
trademarks in the site URL or on sites that frame Google pages,
including search results pages.

As a result, we have disabled ad serving to the site.

Your AdSense account remains active. However, we strongly suggest that
you take the time to review our programme policies
(https://www.google.com/adsense/policies) to ensure that all your
remaining pages comply with these policies.

Please note that we may disable your account if further violations are
found in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

4 Comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Genius Ideas,

Looks like you are lucky. They only disabled your ads, not your account. You may find some possible reason in my response to your comment in my post Increase traffic: feed for your blog.

BTW I am curious how you found my blog Guide to Singapore as this is low traffic blog. Hope you let me know by commenting in my post.

Peter (Blog*Star)
Blogger Tips and Tricks

דן said...

hey
you left me comment about link exchange.
I saw your blog too - very nice - guess we both waiting for our first rank.
if you link to me, mail me to:
jewishjob@gmail.com and I will link to you
Good luck - dan

Anonymous said...

Hi, here you will find all CB-Products. Its a SEO Friendly Marketplace Directory with all CB Categories and sub-categories. You can also add your URL for Free.

Martin said...

You are lucky, because they don't disabled your account :)

Google Adsense Tips